EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate)
EVA(Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) /thermoplastic materials/polyethylene-vinyl-acetate (PEVA)
Zhejiang – China
Sourcing type: Direct Factory
MOQ: 20ft container
Lead Time: 7days after receiving payment.
Shipping Terms: FOB, CIF Globally
Payment terms: TT, Western Union, Cash, 100% , LC can be discussed.
Test reports and standards provided on request.
Applications of EVA foam and sheets
EVA plastic includes a wide range of end-uses (packaging, bottles and cap liners etc.) and also used as semi-finished good (foam and sheets etc.) in different forms.
Various applications of EVA materials for producing a variety of consumer goods.
It is a soft and durable polymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate commonly used in flooring. sports equipment, craft and two box design.
This material EVA is commonly used to manufacture flip-flops as it is soft in nature without being spongy.
- Hot Melt Adhesives
- Wire & Cable
- Extrusion Coating
- Solar Cell Encapsulation
- Others (Injection Molding and Medical Tubing)
- Packaging & Paper
- Paints, Coatings & Adhesives
- Electronics & Electrical
- Photovoltaic Panels
- Others (Agriculture and Medical)
EVA Resins and Copolymer Properties (
- The material provides good clarity and gloss.
- Highly resistant towards stress cracking and UV radiation.
- Low-temperature resistance.
- High friction coefficient.
- It has a distinctive vinegar-like odor.
- Melting point – 75°C
- Tensile strength is 0.05-0.2 N/mm2 and notched impact strength is no break Kj/m2
- Density is 0.948 g/ml at 25 °C
- Flash Point – 260°C
- Thermal Coefficient of expansion 160 – 200 x 10-6
- Stability – Stable, Combustible & incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- They have very good resistance to Dilute Acids and Alkalis, Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Alcohols, Oil, and Greases.
- They have poor resistance to Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Halogenated Hydrocarbons.
- hydrocarbons and Halogenated Hydrocarbons.
Features of EVA foam materials-
- They are highly weather and chemical resistant
- These materials have low water absorption thus, can easily withstand spills.
- They are resistant towards chemicals.
- It is flexible and durable.
- These foams are usually non-toxic in nature.
Benefits of using EVA Foam-
- Ease to work and come in various thickness, colors, and densities.
- Easily shaped with help of heat or even glued to other materials.
- Easily painted.
- Easily transported, stored and reinstalled.
- Easy to clean.
- Offer a combination of durability, comfort, and usability.
- Very attractive and easily affordable.